2. Apigee Edge
- Instead of replacing a monolithic application in one risky move, Apigee Edge can be used to modernise services one at a time.
- Apigee Edge is commonly used to take apart a legacy application.
- Apigee Edge is commonly used to enable external access to internal applications.
- An enterprise platform for developing and managing API proxies.
- Focuses on business requirements such as rate limiting, quotas, and analytics.
- Enables the delivery of software services to other companies.
- Backend services for Apigee Edge need not be on the Google Cloud.