- An infrastructure deployment service that automates the creation and management of GCP resources.
- Specifies all the resources needed for application in a declarative format.
- Deploys applications and infrastructure from configuration.
- Enables deployment to be repeated over and over with consistent results.
- Enables an entire deployment to be deleted with one command or click.
- Deploys resources in parallel.
- Abstract parts of your configuration into individual building blocks or templates that can be used for other configurations.
- Uses the underlying APIs of each GCP service to deploy resources.