1. Machine Learning
- Machine learning is one branch of the field of artificial intelligence.
- Machine learning is a way of solving problems without explicitly coding the solution.
- Machine learning systems improve over time through repeated exposure to sample data call training data.
- Google applications like YouTube, Photos, Google mobile App and Google translate use machine learning.
- Google Machine Learning Platform enables Google Cloud users to add innovative capabilities to their applications.
- Cloud Machine Learning Platform delivers pre-trained models and a platform for generating tailored models.
- Google Cloud Machine Learning Engine enables users to easily build machine learning models that work on any type and size of data.
- Google Cloud offers a range of machine learning APIs suited for adding machine learning capabilities to applications.
- Based on structured data, Google Cloud Platform users can use machine learning for various kinds of classification and regression tasks.
- Google Machine Learning Platform can be used as a recommendation engine for content personalization and cross-sells and up-sells.
- Google Machine Learning Platform can detect anomalies as in fraud detection, sensor diagnostics or log metrics.
- Google Machine Learning Platform can perform image analytics for identifying damaged shipment, identifying styles and flagging content.
- Google Machine Learning Platform enables customers to perform text analytics for systems designed for call center, blog analysis, language identification, topic classification and sentiment analysis.