1. Cloud builder
- Builds container images with common languages and tools.
- Cloud Build can use publicly available image to execute tasks.
- Runs build steps in a Docker container.
- Cloud Build provides and maintains pre-built images.
- Pre-built images are located in Container Registry
- The source code for builders is in cloud builders GitHub repository.
- Cloud Build developer community provides open-source builders.
- Pre-built images not available for open-source builders.
- Download the source code from the cloud builders community GitHub repository and then build the image.