- Enables quick deployment of functional software packages on Google Cloud.
- Google Cloud Marketplace offers many solutions, including variations of the same solution.
- Each solution has a details page that describes the VM type, operating system, estimated costs, and more.
- Users can search for a package and select one that meets their business needs.
- Software packages can be easily deployed without manual configuration.
- Software packages can be deployed and scaled later when applications require additional capacity.
- Google Cloud updates the images for software packages to fix critical issues and vulnerabilities.
- GCP Marketplace can deploy to Anthos clusters no matter where they are running.
- GCP Marketplace solutions have direct integration with existing GCP billing and are supported by the software vendor.
- The default configuration can be used or deployments can be customized to use more virtual CPUs or storage resources.
- Some packages allow users to specify the number of virtual machine instances to use in a cluster.